2019 "FLTRP · ETIC Cup" English Public Speaking Online Contest Starts Now: Come and Challenge Yourself!
Dear International Students,
The 2019 "FLTRP · ETIC Cup" English Public Speaking Online Contest has started now! Initiated in 2002 by Foreign Language Teaching and Research Press (FLTRP), the “FLTRP ·ETIC Cup” English Public Speaking Contest has gained great attention and credit both at home and abroad. Over the years it has been regarded as one of the most prestigious English public speaking competitions with very high standards in China, attracting a large number of participants from across the country.
Students from all over the world studying in China are welcome to join this online contest and show their English public speaking talents and capabilities. If you are interested, have a good command of English language or want to challenge yourself in public speaking, please sign up for this contest and submit a 3-minute speech video. Specific requirements are as follows:
Topic of This Year’s Contest: "My Big Story in 2049"
(Detailed introduction about the topic can be found on this contest’s official website: http://uchallenge.unipus.cn/2018/en )
Timeline: June 1st - October 20th, 2019
1. A subtitle.
2. The script of your speech.
3. A 3-minute speech video (Size: 50M-500M).
4. Your 1-inch ID photo (with white background).
1. For optimal audio-visual effects, please make sure your video is shot horizontally and is clear in sight and voice. The video must NOT be processed by any editing tools.
2. Please check the format requirements of the photo, script, and video on the official website.
3. The video cannot be uploaded via mobile devices. Please submit your video via a computer.
Steps for Submission
Go to the official website: http://uchallenge.unipus.cn/2018/en
Click on the "Registration" button and create your own account.
Confirm the Participation Agreement.
Fill in your information. Upload a video of a 3-minute prepared speech, the script and your 1-inch ID photo (with white background).
3. Step Three
Click on the "Submit" button.