Applicants must be nonChinese citizens with a valid passport, be in good health, under the age of 35 and have earned a bachelor’s degree.
Chinese-taught Programs:HSK 4 or above
Applicants with sufficient knowledge of English for academic purposes are preferred, which can be proved by the certificates such as TOEFL, GRE, IELTS or other officially recognized language certificate.
1. Register and submit online application at http://admission.cug.edu.cn/
2. Upload all the required documents, download and print out the application form after completing online application.
3. Send the required application documents to the university.
4. Wait for the Admission Notice and Visa Application Form.
1.One Application Form download from online application system with signature of the applicant.
2.One photocopy of a valid passport (personal information page).
3.One photocopy of highest diploma certificate. Students expecting to graduate should provide an official letter stating expected graduation date
4.One photocopy of the corresponding academic transcripts.
5.One study plan or research proposal (800 words for master program, 1500 words for PhD program).
6.Two recommendation letters in Chinese or English, each from a professor or associate professor.
7. Additional documents (such as physical examination form, collection of abstracts of academic publications) may also be required by CUG.
For the list of Master and PhD Majors, please refer to the page of "Majors List".